You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence... Psalm 16:11

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Blog

Ridley Barron Ministries has been working on our new website for several months now. It is up and running full speed ahead. We continue to pray and dream about new things coming under our umbrella of ministries. I can't wait for you to see what God is up to.

This will be my last post on blogspot. Please take just a moment and go to http://www.ridleybarron.com and click on Blog. Then click on Lisa's Blog. There you can simply click on RSS feed or enter your email to keep receiving my blog updates. I am so grateful that you have been a follower of my crazy writings. I am always open to hear what your interest, thoughts and comments are in regards to what I share.

I pray for you, as my readers and I would ask that you continue to pray for me as I am in the middle of writing my book.


Big Jesus love!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment