You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence... Psalm 16:11

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Letter

Dear Lisa,

I miss you. I know that you have a lot going on, but I do miss our time together. Old friends often put each other on the back burner for the sake of others. However, I have so much to share with you and long for some of that one on one time. I love to hear you share some of our stories and memories together with others. I even hear you quoting me at times and it makes me smile. Thanks for believing in me!

Please understand that I am not upset with you. I just find myself patiently waiting for my turn. I watch you glance over at me when we happen to be in the same room together and I can tell that you want to hang out. However, I know you get pulled in other directions. I am concerned that too much time will go by and you won't have anything to quote or share about me anymore.

I know that God meant for me to be a part of your life. I am available any time to help you with all the demands you have and the things you need to deal with. You know me, I am good with people. I can give you something to laugh about or as your mom used to say, "I can give you something to cry about". Ha ha.

We have been through some great times together and some really tough times together. I know you may not always understand me, but I still have all the notes you have written. They are special to me.

I have so much more to say to you so when you have some free time, please sit down with me and listen. I miss you.

Love,

Your Bible

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I needed to read this! I am getting up early tomorrow to spend time in the Word!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete